About Our School
Hubbard Mission Statement:
Samuel E. Hubbard Elementary School will provide all learners with opportunities to acquire the knowledge, skills and experiences necessary to build meaningful and productive lives in a global society.
Hubbard Elementary School Faculty and Staff believe:
- Each student can learn, achieve, and succeed.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Instructional practices incorporate activities that take into account differences in learning styles and developmental stages.
- Self-discipline and mutual respect are important for the safety and well being of all students and staff.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Parents, students, teachers and the community share the responsibility for support of the school's mission.
As a member of Samuel E. Hubbard Elementary School, I promise to show respect towards myself and others, take responsibility for what I say and do, and strive to reach my fullest potential.
Hubbard S.T.E.M. Mission:
Hubbard Elementary will inspire life-long problem-solving and academic excellence by engaging students through real-life STEM activities.