Please follow the link below to participate in the Georgia Parent School Climate Survey. All responses are anonymous and help determine our School Climate Star Rating.
Georgia Parent Survey:
Samuel E. Hubbard Elementary School will provide all learners with opportunities to acquire the knowledge, skills and experiences necessary to build meaningful and productive lives in a global society.
As a member of Samuel E. Hubbard Elementary School, I promise to show respect towards myself and others, take responsibility for what I say and do, and strive to my fullest potential.
HUBBARD BELIEF STATEMENTS
- Each student can learn, achieve, and succeed.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Instructional practices incorporate activities that take into account differences in learning styles and developmental stages.
- Self-discipline and mutual respect are important for the safety and well being of all students and staff.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Parents, students, teachers and the community share the responsibility for support of the school’s mission.
HUBBARD S.T.E.M. MISSION
Hubbard Elementary will inspire life-long problem-solving and academic excellence by engaging students through real-life STEM activities.