Announcement Regarding Infinite Campus Portal Access for Parents
ATTENTION PARENTS: Parent account information will be sent via email to the parent email accounts. If you have not provided an email address to your student's school, you will not get this important information. Please send your email address to the school if you have not done so.
Please follow the link below to participate in the Georgia Parent School Climate Survey. All responses are anonymous and help determine our School Climate Star Rating.
Georgia Parent Survey:
Samuel E. Hubbard Elementary School will provide all learners with opportunities to acquire the knowledge, skills and experiences necessary to build meaningful and productive lives in a global society.
As a member of Samuel E. Hubbard Elementary School, I promise to show respect towards myself and others, take responsibility for what I say and do, and strive to my fullest potential.
HUBBARD BELIEF STATEMENTS
- Each student can learn, achieve, and succeed.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Instructional practices incorporate activities that take into account differences in learning styles and developmental stages.
- Self-discipline and mutual respect are important for the safety and well being of all students and staff.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Parents, students, teachers and the community share the responsibility for support of the school’s mission.
HUBBARD S.T.E.M. MISSION
Hubbard Elementary will inspire life-long problem-solving and academic excellence by engaging students through real-life STEM activities.